The Sims 4 Sikhye – New Custom Recipe
This food item REQURES the latest version of my custom food enabler
Sikhye (식혜) is a Korean rice beverage, which is quite sweet. Sikhye is a traditional beverage usually served as a dessert. It’s considered by some similar to the Chinese dessert dish jiuniang and Japanese drink amazake. It’s made with malt water, cooked rice and sometimes pine nuts.
– It has 3 sizes (8 servings, 4 servings, and single serving)
– Vegetarian-safe, Lactose Free.
– Optional SCCO any rice, and Icemunmun wheat grain ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Appears on Restaurant Menu under Drinks
Found in Make Custom Drinks > Prepare Drinks
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
Italian – translated by me (already in the mod)
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : RobinKLocksley