The Sims 4 Dunes – CAS Backgrounds
CAS Background – Dunes
Famous for its windswept beaches and spectacular views, Cape Cod seashore offers an idyllic New England vista for your Sims.
Installation: After unzipping your download, place the package in your mod folder, found at C:/…Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Note: You can only have one CAS background in your mod folder at a time.
In game, go to Options | Other | Enable Custom Content and Mods and check that the "enable custom content and mods" and/or "script mods allowed" is ticked. Reboot game and find the new background in your CAS.
Katverse & National Parks Conservation Association
- Chikiwi_Dunes by Chikiwi2016
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Chikiwi2016