The Sims 4 Breast Shape Slider – v1.0
Adds a breast shape slider to CAS on the side profile view for teen, young adult, adult and elder females of either feminine or masculine frames. Drag upwards to make the breasts round and drag down for the breast to shape pointier. Dragging to left or right will make breasts larger and smaller.
– Will conflict with any mods that use the ChestHotspotController for the female gender of either feminine or masculine frames.
– That being said: this mod does conflict with Cmar’s Breast Separation Slider (https://modthesims.info/d/613226/br…-7-30-2019.html)
– To fix this, I made a combination package file, so you can get both sliders. This means you only need the combination file from this mod and you have to delete the Cmar’s file.
– With the combination file you will basically have full control of the breasts: not any two directions will give the same deformations. Front view up, down, left and right will move the breasts up and down and separate or bring them closer. From the side view up and down will change the shape of the breasts and left and right will determine the size.
– If you use nude mods, the smallest (pointiest) form this mod provides will also deform the nipples quite a lot. But you don’t have to take it that extreme. I only made it go that far because it still looks fine with most clothes.
– CmarNYC: thank you for the magnificent TS4MorphMaker tool and tutorials that came with it!
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : JMCh