Sims 4 WhiteRock Penthouse (no CC)
(sorry for my english and Merry Christmas!)
Beautiful penthouse for San Myshuno!
The apartment has four floors organized as follows:
– Ground floor: entrance, kitchen, bathroom, office and living room
– First floor: Living room, bedroom with wardrobe and bathroom
– Second floor: children’s room, bathroom, gym and main room with terrace
– Third floor: bar and jacuzzi area (attention, the jacuzzi is not functional as it is. If you want to use it, you have to move 1 grid on each side and touch up the stairs.
IMPORTANT: Activate the bb.moveobjects on cheat before installing the house so that no objects disappear.
Name: WhiteRock Penthouse
Description: Este ático, con una de las vistas más increíbles del barrio de las artes, es sin duda una auténtica joya inmobiliaria.
|Size:||30w x 20h|
|Number of Floors:||4|
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : mamba_black