Sims 4 More CAS Columns
- Updated for game version 1.76.81. This fixes the issue that the old version would block the new CAS fix EA has implemented in the new patch.
- Fixed not being able to click on items when there are too many rows of swatches.
- Fixed the “Match Eye Color” checkbox being misaligned when there are too many rows of pet eye swatches.
- Fixed that the swatch scroll list always defaults to the beginning of the list. Now it defaults to where the selected swatch is.
- Updated for game version 1.73.48.
- Added a scrollbar when you have more than 10 rows of swatches.
- Added the randomization button to more categories.
- Updated for game version 1.72.28.
- Updated for game version 1.71.86 (Kits patch).
- Fixed skin tones shifting to the left after using “undo”.
- Updated for game version 1.69.57.
- Updated for game version 1.68.154 (Snowy Escape patch).
- Updated for game version 1.65.70 (Nifty Knitting patch).
- Updated for game version 1.63.133 (Eco Lifestyle patch).
- Updated for game version 1.58.63 (Discover University patch).
- Updated for game version 1.55.105 (Realm of Magic patch) .
- Updated for game version 1.52.100 (Island Living patch).
- Added a new 5-column flavor.
- Repositioned various UI elements: the catalog title is now correctly centered, the randomization button is now shifted to the rightmost, the filter bar’s width is increased to fit the expanded columns, and other Create-A-Pet related changes.
This mod increases the number of columns of the catalog panel in CAS. Three flavors of the mod are available: 3 columns, 4 columns, and 5 columns.
If your game’s resolution is too low, it might not have enough space for all columns to show. The 3 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1280×720. The 4 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1600×900. The 5 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1920×1080.
Please note that if you have Cats & Dogs, an even higher resolution is required for all columns to be shown in Create A Pet.
With the 1.58.63 game update, you can now adjust the UI scale via the options menu. A smaller UI size will allow more columns to be shown at the same resolution.