Sims 4 Hogwarts: in drawing | Wall art
I’m here with some HP wall arts. They were supposed to be posted in Halloween, but I’m lazy.
It’s available in two different swatches and in five different frames recolors.
Each one costs § 3000 simoleons (a bit expensive, but it worths).
To find it, click in any wall art/painting in the build mode catalog and then filter the content by ‘custom content’ or simply roll until you find it:
I hope you guys enjoy it.
Description: Hogwarts in drawing… <3
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Hogwarts in drawing
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : iSandor