The Sims 4 Studious Trait
With this mod, your Sims get serious about studying even if not in a Study Spot lot!
These sims are very serious about studying and learning. They build mental and logic skills faster than other sims and generally do well in school, including university.
They may still get tense from too much homework or studying, but that feeling will go away quickly. Usually, these sims are VERY focused!
- This mod requires Discovery University.
- This trait is available for Children, Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options).
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV