The Sims 4 "Ms. Proper" coin laundry (No CC)
The new Ms. Proper laundry has arrived in your neighborhood! It is designed as a community space, since it has several activities to carry out inside … some secret ones (don’t look in the basement and if you look remember that it is a laundry).
The laundry (community solar) has:
– Ground floor: reception, bathrooms with shower, laundry area, rest area, children’s area, swimming pool, barbecue, flowers to put in the washing machine…
– Basement: zone for villains (^^)
IMPORTANT: Activate the bb.moveobjects on cheat before installing the house so that no objects disappear.
(sorry for my english!)
Name: “Ms. Proper”coin laundry
Description: ¡Ha llegado a su barrio la nueva lavandería Ms. Proper! Está pensada como espacio comunitario, ya que tiene varias actividades que realizar en su interior… algunas secretas (no mires en el sótano y si miras recuerda que es una lavandería). bb.moveobjects on!!! #NOCC #gettowork #gettogether #cityliving #ecolifestyle #dreamhomedecorator #laundryday #MadameMamba
|Size:||30w x 30h|
|Number of Floors:||1|
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : mamba_black