The Sims 4 Not Sad About Holidays Mod
Do your Sims think their life is over because they didn’t get to “Talk Like a Pirate” or because the “TV Season Premiere was Awful”?
Now, with this mod, they won’t care about those AWFUL HOLIDAYS! They should be worrying about more serious things instead, right?!? Things like life and death!
Notice in the screenshots that Joaquin Le Chien says that “Talk Like a Pirate Day was Awful!” – and he is VERY SAD – but he’s not sad about the holiday! Rather, he is sad because someone close to him has passed away.
NOTE: This mod requires Seasons.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options.)
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV