The Sims 4 No Song Licensing Wait Mod
Your Sim is musically inclined and loves to write songs. He writes one song, and because he is feeling inspired, writes another. Then he goes to the mailbox to submit his song for licensing (so he can get paid) and discovers that he can only license one song per week!
Well not any more! With this mod your song-writer Sims can license songs as soon as they write them! No waiting!
Note: This mod requires only the base game.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options.)
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV