The Sims 4 Nature Spirits (an new way to learn spells)
This mod adds a new way to learn spells for spellcasters, using the spell injector V2 you can get a new interaction under "magic" when clicking on the terrain, this interaction is called Call to Nature. When used your sim will sing (like mermaids), if there is enough room a nature spirit will spawn and be all cute and floaty. There are 3 possible spirits (Sun, Tree, Water) your non spellcaster sims can watch them for a small fun boost but spellcasters can also commune with the spirit to learn a new spell, the nature spirits will despawn eventually and once they have taught a spell you cant learn another from them until you call a new nature spirit. There is a cooldown of a few hours before you can call the nature spirit and you will see a message saying the nature spirits are busy. After you have communed with a nature spirit they will fly around for a few hours before leaving, they are a lot of fun to watch.
This Mod requires Island Living, Paranormal Stuff, and Realm of Magic.
The Sims 4 Studio Team
R3M for the original Spell injector
and SimsonianLibrary for V2
- Spell Injector V2 by SimsonianLibrary
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : WildWitch