The Sims 4 Lahmacun – New Custom Recipe
This food item REQURES the latest version of my custom food enabler
Lahmacun (also known as lahm b’ajin, lahamagine, lahmajun, lahmajoun) is a dish from Turkish cuisine, it consists of round piece of flatbread like dough topped with a mixture of mince meat (and faux meat for the vegetarian version) mixed with various herbs, onions, and red pepper, chilli or paprika is often added. The bread is cooked in the oven until crisp.
– Must be prepared as full meal, then the sim will serve portions
– Vegetarian-Safe version, Lactose Free!
– Regular Version: Optional EA onion, icemunmun red chilli, BrazenLotus red bell pepper, and SCCO cooking oil & any red meat (food can still be cooked without)
– Vegetarian Version: Optional EA onion, icemunmun red chilli, BrazenLotus red bell pepper, and SCCO cooking oil & any tofu/faux meat (food can still be cooked without)
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a "Main Course".
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
Italian – translated by me (already in the mod)
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : RobinKLocksley