The Sims 4 Get Dressed Autonomy
It’s always annoyed me that without work, school, conveniently-timed showers, or direct intervention, a Sim will remain in their PJs all day long, so I’ve created a mod which causes sims who are children or older to autonomously change from Sleepwear to Everyday depending on their traits.
There are two versions of this mod. "Simple", which simply causes sims to change immediately, and "Dresser", which makes sims change at a dresser.
!Important! If you use the dresser version, XML injector (V4) by Scumbumbo is required! If you want to assign your sims to dressers, my mod Personal Dressers is required.
Created using Mod Constructor by Zerbu and Sims4Studio
Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions!
- XML Injector by Scumbumbo
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Mokunoid