The Sims 4 Better Lot Trait – Home Studio
With this mod, your Sims home will truly be a Home Studio!
This Lot Trait now enhances Painting, Writing, Woodworking and Fabrication skills!
And the skill rate increases have been raised to 2.0!
- This mod requires City Living and Eco Lifestyle.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options).
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
How to use:
- After installing the mod, simply click on the lot traits icon and select Home Studio!
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV