The Sims 4 Bedtime Mod!
I can’t take credit for this mod! The core of the mod was developed by the talented Tralfaz, and shared with permission.
(I only made a few tweaks.) You can download Tralfaz mods at: https://simfileshare.net/folder/100545
Do you play with large families or simply get bored with having to click each individual Sim to send them to bed each night? Then you need this mod!
Now, with this mod, one of your Sims, for example Mom, can announced that “It’s Time for Bed” and off to bed the other Sims will go! It’s miraculous!
NOTE: This mod requires –
- Get to Work
- Scumbumbo’s XML Script Injector – available at https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector/
HOW TO USE THIS MOD IN GAMEPLAY:
- First, make sure that you have given every Sim in the household an assigned bed.
- When you are ready for everyone to head to bed, select a Sim who is a Teen, Young Adult, Adult, or Elder.
- Click the Sim you have selected, find “It’s Time for Bed” – you will probably need to click “More Choices” until you find it – and click!
- All of your Sims, except the Sim you are on, should get a “bedtime” icon, and start making their way to their assigned bed.
- Note that the game will decide if they will sleep or nap based on their energy level.
- Lastly, click on your selected Sims’s bed as usual to send them to bed.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options.)
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV