Sims 4 The Sims 2 Jon Smith-Tricou’s original T-shirt
Here comes the T-shirt of the infamous The Sims 2 Jon Smith-Tricou.
This is a remake, using the iconic motif based on the one made by SimSkeleton as seen in her video there:
on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6_s1Y8TrlY [SimSkeleton Tricou Family in Sims 4]
For some reason, her upload – linked in the video description – stopped working for me, so I reupload it.
I also added two swatches – just for fun.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh information:Colors (3):
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Kaktus_Sauvage