Sims 4 The Karaoke Explosion Machine
So, sometime ago I got this request from @victoriapurple89 to make a conversion of the Karaoke Explosion Machine from the Sims 3 for the Sims 4. I Hopefully hope, that others will like it. So here it is, the Karaoke Explosion Machine
This child comes in 14 color options to brighten up your room and add to your Sims singing experience
In the game you can sure find it here
The Polygon count are as follows
High LOD 0 =3106
Medium LOD 1 =2265
Low LOD 2 =1899
This baby is built for every moment and is sure a perfect night partner for your Sims. So, let your Sims experience karaoke like never before and Sing their hearts out with a choice they deserve. Let the sound of music from the vibe flow in your Sims heart and enrich their soul with the sweetest music from this side of heaven
Description: Be the life of the party with the Karaokee explosion machine. Sing along to your favorite hits such as “Boo Nitzs” and “Vati sadu”. Guaranteed to rock the house even if you can’t find a tune in an over sized bucket By [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Karaokee Explosion Machine
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game