Open Love Life Mod
Sims now have preferences regarding relationships and exclusivity.
They can ask each other to be non-exclusive, which may mean being polyamorous or being in an open relationship or just about anything that fits! The broad wording is to be inclusive.
Sims who have the same preference will be happier than Sims who have opposite preferences. Indifferent Sims are chill and are fine with anything.
All Sims in the world age Teen and older will be given a preference automatically.
50% will prefer being exclusive, 25% indifferent and 25% non-exclusive.
You can change your Sim or another Sim’s preference by clicking whomever’s preference you want to change and going to the Actions menu.
Sims who agree to be non-exclusive will NOT show any jealous reaction of each other (unless they have the jealous trait, then they will be able to get a jealous moodlet sometime).
Will they Accept or Refuse?
Sims who prefer non-exclusive relationships will always accept.
Sims who prefer exclusive relationships have 30% chance of accepting.
Sims who are indifferent have 50% chance of accepting.
Refusal triggers this result, which goes away after 2 sim days so you can ask again then, but not before.
Can NPCs ask my Sim autonomously?
Kind of – only in particular circumstances. Your Sim needs to “Ask Preference about Non-Exclusive Relationship”. This becomes possible once some romance exists between the Sims.
Then, if the listener is neutral there’s a 50% chance they will within 24 hours ask to become non-exclusive, and if they prefer non-exclusive, a 100% chance (may change that later). It will be a phone call,so have your Sim pick up if you want the options!
Sims who are in a Non-Exclusive relationship can ask each other to go exclusive. Resulting moodlets and acceptance / refusal depend on preferences.
– Ask to Go Exclusive. Moodlets and acceptance depend on each Sim’s preference.
– Enthuse about Non-Exclusive Relationship (if in one and neutral / unexclusively inclined). Moodlets depend on each Sim’s preference.
– Complain about Non-Exclusive Relationship (if in one and neutral / exclusivity inclined). Moodlets depend on each Sim’s preference.
– Confesstofeelingjealousy (if in a non-exclusive relationship and with exclusive preference). Moodlets depend on each Sim’s preference.
– Ask if Having Other partners: if no answer comes, they’re not seeing anyone else. I could not show a notification for this one because of how things are coded. If they have another partner, they will tell you with a notification.
– Talk about Another Partner,if in a non-exclusive relationship and having several partners. Reactions may vary depending on preference…
– Praise Exclusive Lifestyle (with friends etc, no moodlets for now).
– Praise Non-Exclusive Lifestyle (with friends etc, no moodlets for now).
Open Love Life Mod