Sims 4 Jonathon Earl Bowser posters – Mythic Naturalism
Jonathon Earl Bowser Posters – Mythic Naturalism
Recolor of EA Base "Revanne" poster and priced at $75.
Installation: After unzipping your download, place the package in your mod folder, found at C:/…Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Go to Options | Other | Enable Custom Content and Mods and check that the "enable custom content and mods" and/or "script mods allowed" is ticked. Reboot game and find the items under Objects By Function > Paintings & Posters or alternatively search for "Bowser".
Credits and thanks to: Artwork © Jonathon Earl Bowser – www.JonathonArt.com.
© This may have materials protected by Copyright and Fair Use Acts and is therefore the Intellectual Property of the owners. No infringement is intended. All rights reserved.
Description: Canadian Jonathon Earl Bowser is a fantasy genre artist who “dedicates himself to fine art and his own creative vision – in the rocky landscapes of his childhood home and in unique figurative images that explore the mythological dimensions of the human experience.” A sample of his Mythic Naturalism paintings including: Swatch1: Cascade (oil on canvas, 1993), Swatch2: Forest Light (oil on canvas, 1999), Swatch3: Regeneration (oil on canvas, 1991) Swatch4: Cathedral (oil on linen, 2000). https://www.jonathonart.com/ © This may have materials protected by Copyright and Fair Use Acts and is therefore the Intellectual Property of the owners. No infringement is intended. All rights reserved.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Jonathon Earl Bowser posters
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Chikiwi2016