The Sims 4 Unlocked Buoy + Whale & Dolphin Effect
To see the actual Whale and Dolphin Effects, get some more info and being able to download the Tour Boats, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Unlocked Buoy + Whale & Dolphin Effects (it’s only 3.56 minutes long)
These files have been UPDATED on 27-03-2022 with the following things:
– They can now be found in the Pond VFX section in build mode.
– Object’s titles have been updated with an invisible ‘Bakie’ Search-tag in the title.
• Buoy + Dolphins object can now also be found by typing Buoy, Dolphin, Dolphins or Ocean into the search bar.
• Buoy + Whales object can now also be found by typing Buoy, Whale, Whales or Ocean into the search bar.
– Object’s descriptions have been updated to new format.
– Object Thumbnails have been updated with image and text adjustments.
– Object Thumbnails have been updated with either a beachy background color. This makes it more clear in the Pond VFX section that this object looks best when placed on beaches (both water as terrain in this case).
– Prices have been changed for better placement in the Pond VFX section.
– This update does NOT make these objects to be placeable on pond water surfaces. Whenever this is possible with Studio, I will add this too.
– Placeable on slopes, which makes it easier to place it above (uneven ocean) floors.
– Placeable through other objects, which makes them placeable above or in between (water) plants for example, without using cheats.
– Buoy + Optional Dolphins/Whales can now be placed on small deco slots. Whithout the dolphins or whales activated, this looks looks nice on boats or docks with deco slots on them.
The following updates are about the Tour Boat you get when downloading these mods from YouTube:
– Tour boat can now be struck by lightning.
– Tour Boat now has the option to activate animated water ripples around it with an on/off interaction.
– Tour Boat now has 20 small deco slots so for example my Animated Seagull can be placed on top of it.
– Tour Boat can now also be placed on the boat trailer which is part of my Unlocked & Animated Sailboat + Boat Trailer
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Unlocked Buoy + Whale & Dolphin Effect
2 weeks back I finally released the 9th episode of my The Sims 4 Effect Player Series, in which I showed you how to make whales and dolphins to appear in your game.
If you haven’t seen it yet, click the video link above this text.
At the end of that video I said that I will also be looking into a way to make the Whale and Dolphin pod effects into a mod.
That is exactly what this mod is all about!
As object I decided to unlock the buoy which normally could be found in the waters around Brindleton Bay.
Just like those Buoys, these also come in 5 different colors.
I also made them able to be placed both in the water as on land and added a slot on top of them for another mod which I haven’t finished/released yet.
It also comes with an on/off switch interaction to make a pod of whales or a pod of dolphins to appear once. When turned off, also usable as decoration.
To see the actual whale and dolphin effect, take a look at my YouTube Video that can be found right underneath the first image.
This mods Require the Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack.
The Buoy + effects mod is a standalone object, so it won’t overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find it in in Build mode > Pond VFX OR type Buoy into the search bar.
You can also recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The costs are: 14 Simoleons
Other mods visible on the Thumbnail:
– Non-Transparent Pool Water
– Pier (Unlocked Swamp Pack)
– Unlocked GT Rocks + Special Rock(Will be updated/made a new one later)
– Beach Sand (Finding Nemo Wallpaper + Floor Tile Set)
– BONUS Whale/Dolphin spotting Boat (Only available on YouTube, click first video)
Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack
Tested with gameversion: 188.8.131.520
I Hope you like this Unlocked Buoy with Whale and Dolphin Effects and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Bakie