The Sims 4 The Sims 4 Parrot CC Pack
The Sims 4 Parrot CC Pack
Create your very own space for your Sims’ feathered friends. This pack includes 16 different objects including 3 parrot cage variations with 6 swatches each, perfect for whichever parrot or bird species you would like to represent in your game.
1. The Small Parrot Cage and the Thin Cage both fit on the Small Parrot Cage Stand OR on any table with a large item slot.
2. Warning for lower quality computers. The Large Parrot Cage’s small LOD is still 1937 polygons. The small parrot cage is 1124. I tried to lower the poly count as much as possible, however, removing too many bars on the cages made them stop looking like cages… If you have a poor computer, do not place too many cages.
3. All objects are nonfunctional decoration objects (aside from viewing). However, there are slots IN the larger parrot cages! If you want, you could download Bakie’s Animated Placeable Birds – Macaws to go with it! (it’s really cool!!!)
There are 2 files available for download:
The MERGED contains everything in one single package file
The SEPARATE contains everything separated, each item included in their own package file so you can keep and remove what items you don’t want.
To the original Informational Parrot Poster creators.
To the stock photos retrieved from pexels and unplash for the Parrot Painting
And obviously, Kaytee treats, Roudybush, and Zupreem are real parrot food brands. Thank you for the packaging to add realism to my parrot pack.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Kaiso