The Sims 4 Creaous’ Renamer Tool (rename any sim to anything!)
Recreation of scumbumbo’s change name mod, you will be missed.
WARNING: The mod must NOT be put in 2 sub-folders (e.g: Mods/Scripts/Tools).
I highly discourage to put it in 1 sub-folder but it will still work like that.
Original Links (CC):
I edited (created) this because my sister’s game wasn’t working with the original.
This script works with pets aswell as sims! You can even add spaces just include " at the beginning and end like the example in the Command Usage.
2. Type in "rename "Old First Name" "Old Last Name".
rename "Old First Name" "Old Last Name"
Keep in mind if you put the middle name in the First Name that it will ask you to rename in CAS
rename Repo Collins
rename Repo "Jackson Collins"
scumbumbo (for the original)
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : MitchellVR