The Sims 4 Better Traits Bundle
I’m sorry, but since when is ACTIVE an emotion? It’s a Lifestyle – everyone knows that! This bundled mod reorganizes the Personality Traits in Sims 4 CAS so that it finally makes sense!
- This bundled mod requires: Cottage Living, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Spa Day, and Island Living.
This bundled mod includes these changes:
- Active trait moved to Lifestyle
- Animal Enthusiast trait moved to Hobby
- Cat Lover trait moved to Hobby
- Clumsy trait moved to Social
- Dance Machine trait moved to Hobby
- Dog Lover trait moved to Hobby
- Erratic trait moved to Emotion
- High Maintenance trait moved to Lifestyle
- Child of the Ocean trait moved to Hobby
- Snob trait moved to Social
NOTE: If you install this bundled mod package, DO NOT install any of the individual mods listed above!
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options).
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : BosseladyTV