Sims 4 Weird Turtleneck Glove Combo Accessory Shirt
No one asked for this, but here it is! I made a weird thing!
There are some base game and CC outerwear jackets or coats that don’t cover a Sim’s arms or neck enough. Most accessory tops that I have in my mods folder take up the gloves slot, which means I can only have a turtleneck or gloves. It’s cold out, and my Sim needs both!
This is my inelegant solution to keeping my Sims warm! I smashed together the base game Sophisticate Gloves with the texture from the base game TactTurtleneck to make this shirt/glove abomination. It is found in the Accessories -> Gloves category in CAS. There are 48 swatches from the Image Spectra Palette, but I included my Gimp2 file just in case anyone else wants to recolor it!
It’s disabled for random. Those townies dress weird enough already.
There is one polygon and one level of detail – LOD 0. This is not a new mesh. I just smashed two textures together. That’s why the neck has a bit of a flaw on the side. Only the base game Sophisticate Glove mesh is used. I wish I knew how to mesh edit, but this works well enough for me, and I hope it works for someone else!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh information:Colors (48):
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Arcadia Nox