Sims 4 Stephen Gibb Faces
This Is a collection of different faces paintings or artwork by the Canadian artist Stephen Gibb known for work with Trippie Redd, Hope Tala and many others
This comes in fourteen (14) different faces to choose from
Of course, to find it in the game simply go to Buy Mode/Decorative/Sculpture Wall or Decoration Wall. I tagged it for those two categories and costs 300 Simoleons
All the three LODs have a Poly count of 302
Credit to Stephen Gibb http://www.stephengibb.com/gallery/
Description: By [email protected]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Stephen Gibb Faces
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game