Sims 4 Small Modern House (no CC)
Today I’m bringing a simple and small modern house. It has space to acomodate a couple, a child and a toddler. Perfect for those that don’t like to play in big lots. Unfortunately, there’s a glitch that I couldn’t fix in the master bedroom in which the middle wardrobe simply disappears with the clothes and the shoes when you leave and enter the house again. I don’t know why it happens, sorry. You can just delete it or copy the other wardrobe, clothes and shoes and put them there. Besides that, the house is working properly.
– Living room
– Kitchen w/ dining table
– 1 toilet and 1 bathroom
– 2 bedrooms (1 master and 1 for a child and a toddler)
Expansions/game packs required:
– Get Famous
– Eco Lifestyle
– Discover University
– City Living
– Get Together
– Dream Home Decorator
– Spa Day
– Tiny Living
– Laundry Day
Lot Size: 20×15
Lot Price (furnished): 76.112
Lot Price (unfurnished): 24.634
Name: Small Modern House
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Mouluise