Sims 4 Skeleton Tattoo
Have you ever wanted to be a skeleton without the permanent commitment of dying? Then sign up for the permanent commitment of a full body tattoo! I originally made this for myself for a ghost, but i thought maybe others would like it as well! It works on any sims Skintone and can be found in the tattoo category. It is a left leg tattoo and is available for all genders and teen-elder.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh information:Colors (1):
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : TheRhodes