Sims 4 Picture Frame Recolors and Templates – Etude in Blue
Picture Frame Recolors and Templates – Etude in Blue
Included in the download file is a folder of frame templates of the EA wall painting "Etude in Blue." Each can be used to make textures for your own recolors with the various frame colors. I’ve also included an example recolor package I did called "Loving Kindness." This will not override the original EA package but will sit next to it in the catalog. This has the 7 original frame colors and 10 new recolors of the frame.
Thanks to Rahadiansyah for the image found at Unsplash
Installation of Package: After unzipping your download, place the package file in your mod folder, found at C:/…Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
In game, go to Options | Other | Enable Custom Content and Mods and check that the "enable custom content and mods" and/or "script mods allowed" is ticked. If not, tick them and reboot the game. Find the new package under Objects By Function > Paintings & Posters or alternatively search for "Loving".
Use of Templates: Feel free to use these as you like. Sims4Studio has a great tutorial on how to recolor EA and Custom Content items
© This may have materials protected by Copyright and Fair Use Acts and is therefore the Intellectual Property of the owners. No infringement is intended. All rights reserved.
Description: by Chikiwi
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Loving Kindness
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Chikiwi2016