Sims 4 office tour 30 new meshes
all of my cc is base game compatible unless stated otherwise~!
- velvet ottoman – 3 versions; desk chair, living chair and end table (12 slots)
- office chair – sleek and comfy for long hours in front of the screen!
- gaming chair – okay this literally took so many months to finish 😓, there’s still a few things i’d like to improve on in the future but i’m more than happy with the current result!
- cabinet shelf (short and tall) – coordinates very well with the desks from my battlestation set! (15 slots each)
- corner desks – left and right versions. sims may walk through the desk at the moment, just until i find a proper pathing fix. other than that it works the way its intended! (170 slots)
- mounted cube shelves – i’m obsessed with storage organization, what can i say? (68 slots)
- potted plants – i’m also obsessed with plants 😭. they’re separate btw i just like how they look side by side (by side). from left to right; banana leaf plant, palm plant and olive topiary plant.
- book decor collection – 11 separated books from various ea bookcases/shelves.
- pegboard – (39 slots) i’ve added decor headsets specifically to be hung on the hooks! feel free to experiment with other objects, i’d like to know what else works well with this!
- faux sheepskin rug – another thing i’ve been obsessed with lately lol. there are 2 versions, small and xl.
- standing led lamp – very simple and energy efficient. i’ve recently discovered the gameplay effects in sims4studio so i decided to enable this lamp to decrease bills. definitely can’t wait to play around more with that soon 😊.
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : simkoos