Sims 4 New Light – Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection by cgLizard
Do you miss The Sims 1 iconic build/buy mode in your The Sims 4?
This wallpaper is known from the very first sims game. It is a part of Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection, which will contain as many TS1 objects as I will manage to create.
It is a base game standalone wallpaper, which includes original wallpaper "New Light" Wall Treatment and 3 modern recolors (dark grey, black and blue grout), giving in total 4 swatches. Use them for iconic 90’s build-in showers or browse pinterest to see how nice modern glass bricks can look like!
The wallpapers are located in Build>Wallpapers>Miscellaneous.
Names: "New Light" Wall Treatment
Price: 17 simoleons
Description: Relax in the subtle strength of New Light interior design. We bring new light to life. Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection [Includes original “New Light” Wall Treatment and 3 custom recolors] by cgLizard
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : cgLizard