Extreme Violence Mod
- New Murders (8):
- Run Over With A Car
- Throw Helicopter At
- The Plunge
- Super Kick
- Super RKO
- Tombstone Piledriver
- Friendly Backstab
- RIP Heart Out
- All of the new murders include the self defense/dodge ability.
- Holding A Sim At Gun Point For Money:
*Available in the “Non Deadly Interactions” category
- You can hold any sim at gun point in front of other sims to earn money
- Sims around you will freak out and might call the police
- The cops will arrest your sim if they arrived on the scene while you’re holding someone
- Spraying UZI out of a car:
*Available in the “Extreme Violence” menu when clicking on self (Controlled Sim)
- Your sim will hop on a car and start shooting at sims while drifting
- Similar to the “Open Gunfire” interaction, but this one covers a wider range killing anyone standing in a circle near your sim
- Murder “Holiday Tradition”:
- You can find the new “Murder” tradition in the calender when you create a custom holiday “Requires Seasons EP”
- By selecting this tradition, all sims will start killing each other once the holiday starts, with no consequences.
- Sims will not kill others that they have a 15% positive relationship with
- You can exclude certain sims from participating in the tradition from the mod’s option’s menu.*
- *Click on a sim –> Extreme Violence –> Options –> Autonomy –> Disallow/Allow Sim To Participate In The Murder Holiday Tradition.
- Ripping A Sim’s Heart Out:
- After you rip a sim’s heart out from the “Deadly Interactions” category, your sim will obtain that sim’s heart and keep it in their inventory.
- You can keep it as a trophy, sell it, or eat it to recover your hunger need OR your vampire’s thirst & power.
- General Changes & Fixes:
- Sims can now “Wash Blood Off” in the shower!
- Fixed a bug introduced in V 2.2 where sims would cancel the “Chat” interaction even if there’s no murder happening.
I apologize sincerely for this one ♥
- Decreased the chances of a sim passing out after getting attacked to 10% instead of a 100%
- Obtaining a higher violent reputation will now count towards completing the “Psychopathic Tendencies Aspiration”‘s reputation goals.
**For example: having a murderer reputation will count towards completing the “Obtain The Violent Sim Reputation” or the “Offender Reputation” goals.
- Sims with the “Psychopathic Tendencies Aspiration’s “Reward trait “Horrifying Intimidation” will no longer be killed by witnesses if they have a “Murderer Reputation”
- Grim Reaper will no longer beat up a sim when the “Disabled Grim Reaper’s Negative Reactions” option is activated.
- Fixed “Give (Sim Name) Money To Clear Up Bad Reputation” interaction bug & last exception and the text to display the selected sim’s name instead of the controlled sim.
- Removed the blank animations clip packs from the clip pack list in Andrew’s Pose Player, Pose By Pack.
- 3D Models used in this update:
- Uzi 3D model by: TastyTony
- Heart 3D Model by: adorezooey
Thank you for sharing your great work ♥
Credit : sacrificialmods.com