Sims 4 Decorative Soap Hand(SQKRP)
The Jenna Marbles Soap Hand AKA SKQRP
Ever since Jenna Marbles posted the video "Making that awful soap hand" i felt compelled to make it in the sims, and finally I stopped being lazy and actually made it.
The mesh and textures are alterations of the base game Hand Reference Model item
Description: “Have you ever sat around and thought to yourself, how can i make my house just a little more demonic?” – Jenna Mourey 2020
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Soap Hand
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Segapop