Sims 4 Chiffon – Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection by cgLizard
Do you miss The Sims 1 iconic build/buy mode in your The Sims 4?
Here you have one out of many wallpapers known from the very first sims game. It is a part of Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection, which will contain as many TS1 objects as I will manage to create.
It is a base game standalone wallpaper, which includes 12 originals "Lemon Chiffon", "Robin’s Egg Blue Paint", "Gauthier Rose", "Rest In Peace", "Tender Slumber", "Mango Sunbursts", "Jefferson Coffered Wall Treatment", "Tuscany Tin Wainscoting", "Tomato Coulis", "Fusty Musty", "McCloudish" and "Touch of Tahoe". There is something here for everybody!
The wallpaper is located in Build>Wallpapers>Tiles and Build>Wallpapers>Wallpaper and >Paneling.
Name: "Chiffon" Paint with Border
Price: 4 simoleons
Description: Bake in style in a kitchen painted with this lovely style wall covering. Sims 1 Nostalgia Collection [Includes originals “Lemon Chiffon”, “Robin’s Egg Blue Paint”, “Gauthier Rose”, “Rest In Peace”, “Tender Slumber”, “Mango Sunbursts”, “Jefferson Coffered Wall Treatment”, “Tuscany Tin Wainscoting”, “Tomato Coulis”, “Fusty Musty”, “McCloudish” and “Touch of Tahoe”] by cgLizard
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : cgLizard