Sims 4 BHS Prom 2000 Posters
***Made and tested with game version 220.127.116.110***
Prom… It’s THE highlight of most every Sim’s high school career. Well, every TS3 Generations Sim… Us TS4 Simmers must improvise prom with either mods or a base game party event. How ever you choose to host a prom event for your Sims, these posters will add an extra touch of realism to your décor, no matter your prom theme.
Description: Prom… It’s THE highlight of most every Sim’s high school career. Decorate the halls of Buckingham High School with posters advertising Junior/Senior Prom.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: BHS Prom 2000 Posters
- Custom Content This is the addition of player-made clothing or objects to the game. Sometimes just referred to in The Sims community as “CC”.
- Game Mods: These are Mods that add features or change functionality of the game. These Mods may include script code, but not always.
- Mods: A blanket term referring to any player-made content for the game—this includes both Custom Content and Game Mods.
- Enable Mods via the options panel : The setting can be found in “Options > Other > Enable Custom Content and Mods.” and Restart the game
Credit : Athena Apollos